CALENDARS ARE SOLD OUT!
Calendar/Photo Contest News Alert!
2022 the SCOA Calendar Photo Contest will continue online again this year. Members will be able to submit their favorite, high quality photos AND pay online.
Go to our Spinone Club of America website. Log into “Members Only”, then “Photo Contest Submissions”. Just read and follow the directions on how to submit and pay via PayPal.
We will vote online for the cover and category winners this summer. Winners will receive a free 2023 calendar!
The categories for this year’s photo contest will follow our National’s Themes and are as follows:
Nuts Over Spinone
N- Nuts Over Spinone (Spinone just being Spinoni)
U- Undercover Spinoni (Spinone in a costume or disguise)
T- Time to Be Birdy (Hunt Pictures)
S- Small and Mighty (Spinone puppy)
· $3 per photo – NO limit but only 8 total per time with up to 5 in one category
· NO logos/copyrights on entries, must not be “paid for” photos
· NO humans in the photo, and please include OUR breed only.
· Poor quality photos cannot be used in the calendar. Please submit only high resolution photos.
· CURRENT photos only, NOT used in previous calendars.
· DEADLINE for submission is July 23, 2022 This is a hard deadline so don’t miss it.
· SUBMISSIONS BEGIN July 11, 2022
· Voting on the four contests will begin July 25, 2022 and run until August 5, 2022. Winners will be announced on Saturday, August 6, 2022.
· A best in show contest will run from August 7, 2022 through August 10, 2022.
Since we are off to such a late start these are hard deadlines and no exceptions will be made for late entries. Thank you all!
For photo questions contact Tony at [email protected]
For online submission questions contact Tech at [email protected]
Thank everyone for your support by purchasing the calendar!